A new report analyzing gender parity in advertising found that men tend to endorse other men at higher rates than women. Execs share their insights about the issue.
Shire hires Jennifer Aniston for a disease awareness campaign; critics argue that the direct-to-consumer ads for Opdivo are misleading, while Merck's Keytruda takes the lead in first-line cancer
Retzlaff files a complaint against Turing; Pfizer to buy antibiotics from AstraZeneca; Mylan's marketing for EpiPen faces criticism
Agencies are testing out strategies to reach gender parity at a time when questions of discrimination are still front and center.
He resigned as Saatchi & Saatchi's executive chairman following his controversial remarks over gender diversity.
MM&M's 2016 Hall of Femme honorees talk about who inspires them, describe their "Raphael moments," and share their experiences as women leaders.
Here's everything you missed or may want to revisit from MM&M's inaugural Hall of Femme event in June.
A story about a boss giving away a woman's bonus to a man based on his breadwinning status resonated with Hall of Femme attendees.
The reaction from social media was swift and brutal, with figures from all levels of the advertising industry blasting Roberts for his comments.
Were we trying to celebrate these women for having made hard-won progress in gender parity while also perpetuating a stereotype about them?
- Lilly's branded app for Trulicity looks to address adherence
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, November 30, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 5, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, December 1, 2016
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- GSK and Propeller Health's smart inhaler aims to improve adherence in clinical trials
- BI and Lilly face a new challenge: how to market a diabetes drug to cardiologists
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, December 6, 2016
- Rock Health's Bill Evans on finding a career with meaning
- Matt Brown leaves Guidemark Health after merger falls through