Despite conventional wisdom that the 23andMe business breakthrough is the direct-to-consumer model, it's also the consolidation of genetic testing, diagnosis and drug development that has the potential to change the industry.
23andMe relaunches its DTC genetic test; Valeant's woes increase as shares plummet; the FDA questions the safety of AstraZeneca's gout drug
Pregnant women taking Prozac or Paxil have higher risks of birth defects; study finds J&J's experimental psoriasis drug works better than Humira; AstraZeneca divests global rights to Entocort
Speakers at Klick Health's event criticized, lauded the role of technology in healthcare.
Genentech alums launch a new biotechnology company; Mallinckrodt sues the FDA over a drug reclassification; Sanofi takes on celiac disease
The company partnered with AstraZeneca and BioMarin to identify which patients respond to experimental cancer drugs.
Teva proposes acquisition of Mylan; start-up offers BRCA testing for $249; Botox receives another label expansion
- Day 1 at JP Morgan: Pricing is top of mind for pharma CEOs
- When it comes to PCSK9s, payers resisted — and sales flopped
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, January 12, 2017
- Infographic: Can pharma give doctors what they want?
- Day 2 at JP Morgan: Change is coming, but which drugmakers will stay on top?
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, January 17, 2017
- Trump administration raises questions for rare-disease drugmakers
- If CSL Limited CEO Paul Perreault sneezes, Australia gets a cold
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, January 13, 2017
- Klick Health's Elliot Langerman on the Power of Persuasion