Despite conventional wisdom that the 23andMe business breakthrough is the direct-to-consumer model, it's also the consolidation of genetic testing, diagnosis and drug development that has the potential to change the industry.
23andMe relaunches its DTC genetic test; Valeant's woes increase as shares plummet; the FDA questions the safety of AstraZeneca's gout drug
Pregnant women taking Prozac or Paxil have higher risks of birth defects; study finds J&J's experimental psoriasis drug works better than Humira; AstraZeneca divests global rights to Entocort
Speakers at Klick Health's event criticized, lauded the role of technology in healthcare.
Genentech alums launch a new biotechnology company; Mallinckrodt sues the FDA over a drug reclassification; Sanofi takes on celiac disease
The company partnered with AstraZeneca and BioMarin to identify which patients respond to experimental cancer drugs.
Teva proposes acquisition of Mylan; start-up offers BRCA testing for $249; Botox receives another label expansion
- Deloitte taps Havas Lynx's Mickelberg as MD
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, February 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, February 21, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, February 23, 2017
- How VAYA Pharma used Facebook ads for its ADHD campaign