Olivier Noel is founder and CEO of DNAsimple.
Despite conventional wisdom that the 23andMe business breakthrough is the direct-to-consumer model, it's also the consolidation of genetic testing, diagnosis and drug development that has the potential to change the industry.
23andMe relaunches its DTC genetic test; Valeant's woes increase as shares plummet; the FDA questions the safety of AstraZeneca's gout drug
Pregnant women taking Prozac or Paxil have higher risks of birth defects; study finds J&J's experimental psoriasis drug works better than Humira; AstraZeneca divests global rights to Entocort
Speakers at Klick Health's event criticized, lauded the role of technology in healthcare.
Genentech alums launch a new biotechnology company; Mallinckrodt sues the FDA over a drug reclassification; Sanofi takes on celiac disease
The company partnered with AstraZeneca and BioMarin to identify which patients respond to experimental cancer drugs.
Teva proposes acquisition of Mylan; start-up offers BRCA testing for $249; Botox receives another label expansion
- In Merck video, woman says a cure is the greatest invention
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, April 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, April 20, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, April 21, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, April 19, 2017
- How pharma marketers are using behavioral science
- Veeva and QuintilesIMS tussle over customer reference data
- Genentech urges broader adoption of value-based payment models
- Some brands thought to shift online ad dollars, creating uncertainty for WebMD
- Study: Medical-marijuana laws lower prescription drug usage