Despite conventional wisdom that the 23andMe business breakthrough is the direct-to-consumer model, it's also the consolidation of genetic testing, diagnosis and drug development that has the potential to change the industry.
23andMe relaunches its DTC genetic test; Valeant's woes increase as shares plummet; the FDA questions the safety of AstraZeneca's gout drug
Pregnant women taking Prozac or Paxil have higher risks of birth defects; study finds J&J's experimental psoriasis drug works better than Humira; AstraZeneca divests global rights to Entocort
Speakers at Klick Health's event criticized, lauded the role of technology in healthcare.
Genentech alums launch a new biotechnology company; Mallinckrodt sues the FDA over a drug reclassification; Sanofi takes on celiac disease
The company partnered with AstraZeneca and BioMarin to identify which patients respond to experimental cancer drugs.
Teva proposes acquisition of Mylan; start-up offers BRCA testing for $249; Botox receives another label expansion
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 20, 2017
- Novartis aims to bring first oral asthma drug to market in two decades
- Drugmakers target severe asthma patients with biologics, but payers raise pricing issue
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, March 21, 2017
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online
- Some CME experts remain skeptical when it comes to social media