I was successful because I learned how business gets done, and that often meant learning to act like one of the guys.
Agencies are testing out strategies to reach gender parity at a time when questions of discrimination are still front and center.
Lynn Fox is suing W2O. She was laid off in March, seven months after the agency network bought her San Francisco-based boutique, Fox Communications.
He resigned as Saatchi & Saatchi's executive chairman following his controversial remarks over gender diversity.
MM&M's 2016 Hall of Femme honorees talk about who inspires them, describe their "Raphael moments," and share their experiences as women leaders.
Here's everything you missed or may want to revisit from MM&M's inaugural Hall of Femme event in June.
A story about a boss giving away a woman's bonus to a man based on his breadwinning status resonated with Hall of Femme attendees.
The reaction from social media was swift and brutal, with figures from all levels of the advertising industry blasting Roberts for his comments.
- BI and Lilly face a new challenge: how to market a diabetes drug to cardiologists
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Matt Brown leaves Guidemark Health after merger falls through
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 5, 2016
- GSK and Propeller Health's smart inhaler aims to improve adherence in clinical trials
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Women in senior industry roles improve connections with patients, execs say