Think back on your career. Did you take the "riskier" assignments?
I was successful because I learned how business gets done, and that often meant learning to act like one of the guys.
Agencies are testing out strategies to reach gender parity at a time when questions of discrimination are still front and center.
Lynn Fox is suing W2O. She was laid off in March, seven months after the agency network bought her San Francisco-based boutique, Fox Communications.
He resigned as Saatchi & Saatchi's executive chairman following his controversial remarks over gender diversity.
MM&M's 2016 Hall of Femme honorees talk about who inspires them, describe their "Raphael moments," and share their experiences as women leaders.
Here's everything you missed or may want to revisit from MM&M's inaugural Hall of Femme event in June.
A story about a boss giving away a woman's bonus to a man based on his breadwinning status resonated with Hall of Femme attendees.
The reaction from social media was swift and brutal, with figures from all levels of the advertising industry blasting Roberts for his comments.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, April 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, April 21, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Drugmakers battle for slice of Humira's billions
- How pharma marketers are using behavioral science
- Veeva and QuintilesIMS tussle over customer reference data
- Genentech urges broader adoption of value-based payment models
- Some brands thought to shift online ad dollars, creating uncertainty for WebMD
- Study: Medical-marijuana laws lower prescription drug usage