I was successful because I learned how business gets done, and that often meant learning to act like one of the guys.
Agencies are testing out strategies to reach gender parity at a time when questions of discrimination are still front and center.
Lynn Fox is suing W2O. She was laid off in March, seven months after the agency network bought her San Francisco-based boutique, Fox Communications.
He resigned as Saatchi & Saatchi's executive chairman following his controversial remarks over gender diversity.
MM&M's 2016 Hall of Femme honorees talk about who inspires them, describe their "Raphael moments," and share their experiences as women leaders.
Here's everything you missed or may want to revisit from MM&M's inaugural Hall of Femme event in June.
A story about a boss giving away a woman's bonus to a man based on his breadwinning status resonated with Hall of Femme attendees.
The reaction from social media was swift and brutal, with figures from all levels of the advertising industry blasting Roberts for his comments.
- Sunovion hires former BI exec as VP of marketing
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy