October 26, 2015
FDA panel recommends AZ gout drug for approval; Valeant to form committee to examine specialty pharmacy ties; patients treated with Keytruda had longer survival than those who took chemo
- Infographic: Can pharma give doctors what they want?
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, January 12, 2017
- Day 2 at JP Morgan: Change is coming, but which drugmakers will stay on top?
- Klick Health's Elliot Langerman on the Power of Persuasion
- Physicians group urges metformin rather than new drugs
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, January 18, 2017
- Industry hires and promotions: January 2017
- The FDA targeted DTC, video, unapproved drug promotion in 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, January 17, 2017
- Trump administration raises questions for rare-disease drugmakers