More Business Briefs
- Business Briefs: inVentiv; Mylan; Royalty Pharma; Pfizer; Edelman
- Business briefs: Actavis, Bayer, Oramed, Elan
- Business briefs: Pfizer, BMS, CMS, Sanofi
- Business briefs: Bayer, FDA, Ranbaxy
- Business briefs: Angelina Jolie, adherence, Sanofi, Teva, AbbVie
Sen. Chuck Grassley, ranking member of the Senate Finance Committee, busted a prominent Harvard child psychiatrist, Dr. Joseph Biederman, and his colleague, Dr. Timothy E. Wilens, for failing to report millions in consulting fees from drug companies, in possible violation of federal and university conflict of interest rules. The committee found indications of widespread underreporting of consulting fees from pharmas, drawing coverage in The New York Times.