More Business Briefs
- Business briefs: Pfizer, BMS, CMS, Sanofi
- Business briefs: Bayer, FDA, Ranbaxy
- Business briefs: Angelina Jolie, adherence, Sanofi, Teva, AbbVie
- Business briefs: Eli Lilly, Millennium/Takeda, Elan
- Business Briefs Merck, GSK, Novo, Walgreen, Epocrates, Doximity
The Canadian Medical Association Journal ran an editorial excoriating industry-funded education, which editor-in-chief Dr. Paul Hébert said “embellishes the positive elements of studies and downplays the adverse effects.” “It is time to stop the pharma-driven ‘free-lunch' approach” Hébert concluded.