Stream Health, WPP's "unconference" which took place in Florida earlier this week, provided a diverse and large amount of content in a short amount of time.
Healthcare workers seek out health-related information on their own time, and through internet connections other than ones offered by their employers.
The first-in-class PD-1 was approved only last week.
The new site, which includes professional resources on diabetes, debuted online and in app form today.
@Point of Care has integrated IBM's much-touted Watson cognitive technology into its real-time clinical-decision platform
Parent company CVS Caremark is changing its name to better reflect "its broader health care commitment."
The new PCSK9 class of cholesterol-lowering antibodies continues to look promising, but many doctors—particularly PCPs—have never even heard of the experimental drugs.
Afrezza was heralded as one of the most innovative diabetes products of the last decade. So, why hasn't MannKind set a firm launch date for the product?
Sales reps are experiencing even more limited physician access, according to a report by Chicago consultancy ZS Associates.
He started the Dose of Digital blog in 2008, then left healthcare. Now, after more than two years away, Jonathan Richman says he's back in the business.
Haymarket Media launched the site PsychiatryAdvisor.com today.
The rate of decrease in industry's budget for continuing medical education (CME) slowed last year.
Industry reined in commercial support for CME in 2013—the sixth consecutive annual decrease—data released today by the ACCME show.
In what amounts to a sudden about face, CMS wants to delete the Sunshine rule's exclusion for continuing medical education.
The solution: talk to patients.
The website is a joint effort between Merck and The Lancet.
An internal probe for a controversial ad for hypertension drug Blopress was released by Takeda, but the report is in Japanese.
A US Pharma juror's—and silver Lions Health winner's—opinion on why the Americans didn't fare well in Cannes, and tips for improvement
Farzad Mostashari is leading a startup to help primary care physicians create Accountable Care Organizations
The bedside decision-making app includes clinical trial and drug information as well as breaking news.
Will docs line up to glimpse their payment data—and get a chance to correct mistakes—or will low awareness overshadow the latest milestone in the law's roll-out?
The maker of an FDA-approved app says its algorithm can use images to assess surgery-related blood loss.
The pharma market research major is working on unifying into one company with two main product lines, and is also in the process of a re-brand.
Texting HCPs may be speedy, but a study finds some built-in risks.
The advertising watchdog gave drugmaker Alvogen 15 days to make amends.
With pollen season approaching its peak, drugmakers are educating doctors on a new class of allergy tablets. It could be a while before they're made available for patients.
Merck's lead digital health strategist and his business partner offer a glimpse of what's possible through pharma and EHR collaborations.
Eisai announced it was adding sales reps to promote its drug Belviq, while Vivus, maker of Qsymia, fights off a generic marketing application by Actavis.
A survey by investment firm Jefferies found that the temporary 2013 suspension had a minimal impact on how doctors perceive the drug.
A piece about obesity and Coca-Cola shows the widespread nature of conflict-of-interest discussions and concerns about the sway that honoraria and other goodies may exert on researchers.
- The 2017 pipeline report: What to know about next year's launches
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, November 28, 2016
- Lilly's branded app for Trulicity looks to address adherence
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, November 29, 2016
- Lawmakers cut CME exemption from 21st Century Cures Act
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Prescription drug spending rises 9% in 2015, to $324 billion
- As users move to mobile, Google says they made 200 million queries for info about cancer drugs
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, December 2, 2016
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, December 1, 2016