Health And Wellness
The company acquired Everyday Health in December.
A WPP insider has been tapped as CEO of WPP Health & Wellness, and Ogilvy CommonHealth chairman/CEO Matt Giegerich is stepping down.
WebMD said David Schlanger left the company under mutual agreement, and that Steven Zatz replaced him as CEO.
The vice president of audience development talks about her days in the dot-com world and how struggling in a new role shaped her career.
On creativity: "Creativity can emerge from anywhere and anyone at any time. Medical breakthroughs aren't just discovered by scientists and researchers anymore."
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 20, 2017
- Novartis aims to bring first oral asthma drug to market in two decades
- Drugmakers target severe asthma patients with biologics, but payers raise pricing issue
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, March 21, 2017
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online
- Some CME experts remain skeptical when it comes to social media