This event will focus on the wide-ranging application of this thinking in healthcare, identify the latest trends in achieving patient engagement, and share standout examples and new insights.
Rising healthcare costs, coupled with high-profile stories of price gouging at some small pharmaceutical companies, have left consumers feeling ripped off
- Sunovion hires former BI exec as VP of marketing
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy