This event will focus on the wide-ranging application of this thinking in healthcare, identify the latest trends in achieving patient engagement, and share standout examples and new insights.
Rising healthcare costs, coupled with high-profile stories of price gouging at some small pharmaceutical companies, have left consumers feeling ripped off
- Infographic: Can pharma give doctors what they want?
- Klick Health's Elliot Langerman on the Power of Persuasion
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, January 12, 2017
- Day 2 at JP Morgan: Change is coming, but which drugmakers will stay on top?
- Physicians group urges metformin rather than new drugs
- Women, Sometimes Too Risk-Averse, Should Instead Focus on Possibility
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, January 18, 2017
- Industry hires and promotions: January 2017
- The FDA targeted DTC, video, unapproved drug promotion in 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, January 17, 2017