Drugmakers are becoming much more cautious with their budgets, WebMD executives said.
The company acquired Everyday Health in December.
This event will focus on the wide-ranging application of this thinking in healthcare, identify the latest trends in achieving patient engagement, and share standout examples and new insights.
Verywell.com presents physician-reviewed health and wellness content that aims to be "gentler" than other health websites.
A deep dive by the think tank Center for Talent Innovation indicates pharma and payers need to widen their definition of health when communicating with women.
Life Science Compliance Update will address growing compliance concerns in healthcare.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 20, 2017
- Novartis aims to bring first oral asthma drug to market in two decades
- Drugmakers target severe asthma patients with biologics, but payers raise pricing issue
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, March 21, 2017
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Publicis Health formalizes new name, promotes 3 execs
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online