CDM New York populated this engaging and outstanding website for Salix with unique visuals and messaging elements designed to drive awareness.
In the A Thousand Words About NTM campaign, real NTM patients were paired with artists who created original pieces that communicate patients' difficult journey to diagnosis.
While they may not be at the top of a long list of priorities, the sheer size (all 75.3 million of them!) of millennials makes them too important to overlook.
As tech behemoths like Google are attempting to poach the best and brightest, executives from pharma companies and agencies share new retention tactics.
The healthcare-focused agency network is committed to spending $50,000 over three years to the Future Leaders in Healthcare Fellowship Program.
Here are points of view from five sector pros on harmonizing healthcare campaigns in today's complex marketing world.
A powerful opportunity has emerged to publish content directly on LinkedIn in order to increase the visibility of a company's corporate narrative and services as part of an integrated marketing strategy that spans paid, owned and earned media.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, February 24, 2017
- MAHF honors Abbate and Lazur, Future Famers
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, February 23, 2017
- Almost one-third of programmatic ads violate IAB guidelines, study finds
- Why Pharma Refuses to See Value in 'Influence'