The new company, iBeat, plans to market a wearable device that can detect the symptoms of cardiac arrest and heart attacks.
Discover why even digitally native physicians can no longer abide the flood of information e-sent their way.
Digital health technology for low-income consumers is growing and can be very effective when applied appropriately, a report finds.
- Study: One-third of docs trust pharma content on HCP sites
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, May 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, May 23, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, May 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, May 19, 2017
Live at MM&M Transforming Healthcare
In his keynote address at the MM&M Transforming Healthcare conference, Dr. Gautam Gulati says the industry is being outpaced by its innovation.
One executive referred to AI as a "black box" and as the "Tower of Babel."
Execs stressed the importance of collaboration, consumer-mindedness.
The artificial pancreas can provide value to the health system.
MM&M honors 40 upstarts and veteran innovation gurus.
For the first time MM&M honors a group of 10 agency execs.