Novartis' heart-failure drug fails in clinical trial; Sanofi, Regeneron file Dupixent patent suit; FDA approves Newron's Xadago for PD
The first two PCSK9s landed with a thud. What does their disappointing launch say about the need for marketers of CV drugs to get their pricing houses in order?
Novartis' Entresto and Cosentyx miss sales forecasts; faith-based investor group urges pricing transparency; Amgen invests in digital health
One oft-cited challenge to Entresto's adoption has been prior authorization requirements.
The new company, iBeat, plans to market a wearable device that can detect the symptoms of cardiac arrest and heart attacks.
Novartis plans new trials for Entresto; U.S. spending on mental health topped $201 billion in 2013; the FDA approves Roche's immunotherapy drug
The drugmaker said Entresto, its new heart-failure drug, brought in "modest sales" in the third quarter of 2015.
Entresto's price is too high; Shire may increase its bid for Baxalta; Sanofi's experimental diabetes drug LixiLan met its late-stage trial target
The FDA approval this week of a new heart-failure drug is expected to spur interest among cardiologists seeking new ways to keep patients with heart failure out of the hospital.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, April 18, 2017
- In Merck video, woman says a cure is the greatest invention
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, April 20, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, April 19, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, April 24, 2017