Novartis' Entresto and Cosentyx miss sales forecasts; faith-based investor group urges pricing transparency; Amgen invests in digital health
One oft-cited challenge to Entresto's adoption has been prior authorization requirements.
The new company, iBeat, plans to market a wearable device that can detect the symptoms of cardiac arrest and heart attacks.
Novartis plans new trials for Entresto; U.S. spending on mental health topped $201 billion in 2013; the FDA approves Roche's immunotherapy drug
The drugmaker said Entresto, its new heart-failure drug, brought in "modest sales" in the third quarter of 2015.
Entresto's price is too high; Shire may increase its bid for Baxalta; Sanofi's experimental diabetes drug LixiLan met its late-stage trial target
The FDA approval this week of a new heart-failure drug is expected to spur interest among cardiologists seeking new ways to keep patients with heart failure out of the hospital.
- BI and Lilly face a new challenge: how to market a diabetes drug to cardiologists
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Matt Brown leaves Guidemark Health after merger falls through
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 5, 2016
- GSK and Propeller Health's smart inhaler aims to improve adherence in clinical trials
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Women in senior industry roles improve connections with patients, execs say