GSK files for FDA approval of shingles vaccine; Chinese drugmaker reportedly files for largest IPO since 2013; Sunovion completes deal to buy Cynapsus
Roche gets FDA approval for immunotherapy Tecentriq; insurers are sued for discrimination; the FDA proposes yanking generic ADHD drugs from market
FDA leader says drugmakers should develop more novel drugs; Merck to acquire Afferent for $1.25 billion; Colombia demands lower prices for Gleevec
Manufacturers team up to study drug combinations, a strategy expected to advance the category.
Bristol-Myers Squibb considered immunotherapy market leader; McKesson buys two cancer-care companies; Bayer names new CEO
The biotech company is working with the foundation and Brown University to develop new regimens for the socially stigmatized condition.
- BI and Lilly face a new challenge: how to market a diabetes drug to cardiologists
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 5, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, December 1, 2016
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement