GSK files for FDA approval of shingles vaccine; Chinese drugmaker reportedly files for largest IPO since 2013; Sunovion completes deal to buy Cynapsus
Roche gets FDA approval for immunotherapy Tecentriq; insurers are sued for discrimination; the FDA proposes yanking generic ADHD drugs from market
FDA leader says drugmakers should develop more novel drugs; Merck to acquire Afferent for $1.25 billion; Colombia demands lower prices for Gleevec
Manufacturers team up to study drug combinations, a strategy expected to advance the category.
Bristol-Myers Squibb considered immunotherapy market leader; McKesson buys two cancer-care companies; Bayer names new CEO
The biotech company is working with the foundation and Brown University to develop new regimens for the socially stigmatized condition.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 18, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- FCB Health's Rich Levy on HIV/AIDS Campaigns that Fight Stigma
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Sunovion hires former BI exec as VP of marketing
- Merck's Keytruda wins approval in first-line lung cancer
- If Roche's Ocrevus is approved, the already competitive MS market will gain another player
- Top 25 neurology products, based on 2016 sales forecasts