More Business Briefs
- Business briefs: Medtronic, AMA, Komen, GSK, Lilly, AZN
- Business briefs: Novo Nordisk, Eli Lilly, Merck
- Business briefs: Medscape, Livestrong, ACA, Lilly
- Business briefs: Boehringer Ingelheim, Teva, Medicare
- Business briefs: GSK, DOJ, Sanofi, Flashpoint Medica
The FDA, in partnership with Duke University, announced the executive board for its Clinical Trials Transformation Initiative. The board will be co-chaired by Duke vice chancellor for clinical research Dr. Robert Califf and Dr. Rachel Behrman, director of the Office of Critical Path Programs at FDA. Industry representation on the board includes: Susan Alpert, SVP and chief quality and regulatory officer at Medtronic; Glenn Gormley, SVP, global clinical development and medical affairs, Novartis Pharmaceuticals; and Jay Siegel, group president, R&D, biotechnology, immunology and oncology at Johnson & Johnson.