Even as Gilead prepares to launch a third hepatitis-C product, drugs offering better antimicrobial resistance are angling for their own moments in the spotlight.
The goal is to develop medications that move beyond the high-toxicity and low-efficacy profiles of older drugs.
The Medicines Company's commercial lead for infection disease care talks about its breakthrough antidote for carbapenem-resistant enterobacteriaceae.
- Sunovion hires former BI exec as VP of marketing
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy