Former Valeant and Philidor execs arrested; at least 1 million enroll in 2017 exchange plans; mobile game helps scientists study dementia
Cleveland Clinic CEO Toby Cosgrove said at the PRWeek Conference that the pharmaceutical industry has a responsibility to manage drug costs without the government stepping in
When drug costs started to soar, PBMs turned to formulary exclusions — and the industry is still feeling the pinch.
The pull-back of insurance providers has left state-run health exchanges and the Obama administration facing a difficult communications challenge.
OncoGenex's prostate cancer drug fails in clinical trial; Aetna to exit exchanges in 11 states; pregnant women taking acetaminophen have higher risks for their children
A new bill exempting CME reporting gains physician support; NYT op-ed calls Opdivo DTC ad "misleading;" Valeant to sell non-core assets worth $8 billion
The campaign will run in an integrated digital marketing format using channels such as Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube.
- BI and Lilly face a new challenge: how to market a diabetes drug to cardiologists
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Matt Brown leaves Guidemark Health after merger falls through
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 5, 2016
- GSK and Propeller Health's smart inhaler aims to improve adherence in clinical trials
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Women in senior industry roles improve connections with patients, execs say