A study published in Health Affairs detailed an outcomes-based pilot developed by the drugmaker and Priority Health, a Michigan-based health insurer.
Nobody knows what the future holds for the Affordable Care Act under the Trump administration and an emboldened Republican Congress.
Former Valeant and Philidor execs arrested; at least 1 million enroll in 2017 exchange plans; mobile game helps scientists study dementia
Cleveland Clinic CEO Toby Cosgrove said at the PRWeek Conference that the pharmaceutical industry has a responsibility to manage drug costs without the government stepping in
When drug costs started to soar, PBMs turned to formulary exclusions — and the industry is still feeling the pinch.
The pull-back of insurance providers has left state-run health exchanges and the Obama administration facing a difficult communications challenge.
OncoGenex's prostate cancer drug fails in clinical trial; Aetna to exit exchanges in 11 states; pregnant women taking acetaminophen have higher risks for their children
A new bill exempting CME reporting gains physician support; NYT op-ed calls Opdivo DTC ad "misleading;" Valeant to sell non-core assets worth $8 billion
The campaign will run in an integrated digital marketing format using channels such as Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, April 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, April 20, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, April 21, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- How pharma marketers are using behavioral science
- Veeva and QuintilesIMS tussle over customer reference data
- Genentech urges broader adoption of value-based payment models
- Some brands thought to shift online ad dollars, creating uncertainty for WebMD
- Study: Medical-marijuana laws lower prescription drug usage