Drugmakers promote new type of opioid with unproven results; Heritage execs charged for price-fixing generics; Pershing sells more Valeant shares
Pfizer drops plans to split into two companies; Merck's Keytruda gains competitive edge in China; Apple may be developing health software
Three suggestions for defusing the highly charged pricing atmosphere
CVS Health to buy Target's pharmacy business; experimental gene therapy improves condition of teen with sickle-cell disease; PatientsLikeMe partners with the FDA to improve postmarket surveillance
- Day 1 at JP Morgan: Pricing is top of mind for pharma CEOs
- When it comes to PCSK9s, payers resisted — and sales flopped
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, January 12, 2017
- Infographic: Can pharma give doctors what they want?
- Day 2 at JP Morgan: Change is coming, but which drugmakers will stay on top?
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, January 17, 2017
- Trump administration raises questions for rare-disease drugmakers
- If CSL Limited CEO Paul Perreault sneezes, Australia gets a cold
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, January 13, 2017
- Klick Health's Elliot Langerman on the Power of Persuasion