Pfizer drops plans to split into two companies; Merck's Keytruda gains competitive edge in China; Apple may be developing health software
Three suggestions for defusing the highly charged pricing atmosphere
CVS Health to buy Target's pharmacy business; experimental gene therapy improves condition of teen with sickle-cell disease; PatientsLikeMe partners with the FDA to improve postmarket surveillance
- Sunovion hires former BI exec as VP of marketing
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy