Pershing Square sells entire Valeant stake; FDA approves Novartis breast-cancer drug combo; Express Scripts asks Gilead to lower hep-C drug prices
Rep. Price to answer questions at confirmation hearing; 22 drugmakers invest in fighting disease in poor countries; FDA approves generic of Jazz's Xyrem
Drugmakers promote new type of opioid with unproven results; Heritage execs charged for price-fixing generics; Pershing sells more Valeant shares
Pfizer drops plans to split into two companies; Merck's Keytruda gains competitive edge in China; Apple may be developing health software
Three suggestions for defusing the highly charged pricing atmosphere
CVS Health to buy Target's pharmacy business; experimental gene therapy improves condition of teen with sickle-cell disease; PatientsLikeMe partners with the FDA to improve postmarket surveillance
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, April 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Drugmakers battle for slice of Humira's billions
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, April 27, 2017
MM&M honors 40 upstarts and veteran innovation gurus.
For the first time MM&M honors a group of 10 agency execs.