J&J sells off its feminine side; Manhattan Research's study on the sales rep "tablet dance"; Cepheid rolls out a consumer TB campaign; and healthcare sector job losses top out in July.
Merck came late to the iPad party, but the company has made up the distance by releasing a global template for details using the device.
Pharmas are spending far less on reprints and far more on digital promotion to physicians and other healthcare professionals, according to a healthcare media buying specialist.
HPV vaccine price cut; Merck files new allergy med with FDA; GSK pursues online transparency; Walgreens ready for greater nurse autonomy; Epocrates ranks high among docs with tablets.
Takeda's 1,800 field reps are getting a new tool, Google changes its AdWords program.
From tech shifts to talent, and from emerging markets to engaging with social media, agency execs offer their predictions for what the New Year will bring.
HBA honors Cardinal Health, BMS adds another drug to the trash heap, Spyglass says nurses don't really like iPads and Cochrane finds texting is a good way to help smokers become quitters.
Studies show that printed pieces still hold sway in the industry.
Statistics show medical professionals are migrating toward iPads. Now, one medical journal publisher says, advertisers have followed.
WebMD the Magazine is now part of the iPad app world.
- Shire taps Jennifer Aniston for awareness campaign as it enters the eye care market
- The co-pay card debate simmers, as payers push back
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, August 23, 2016
- Drugmakers revive R&D focus on long stagnant women's health market
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Leadership Exchange: Engaging the Millennial Doctor
- Klick opens NY office with slew of agency 'rock stars'
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, August 30, 2016
- Infographic: How physicians share online info with patients and other docs
- Diabetes marketers turn to big data, gaming to improve outcomes
- Health exchanges, Obama administration challenged by recent insurer exits
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, August 29, 2016