April 2017 Issue of MMM
A WebMD survey finds that patients are more engaged when they share their own health with their doctors.
In the wake of MD Anderson's costly failure with IBM's Watson supercomputer, a Watson backlash brewing in biopharma may lead to a moment of reckoning ...
Here you'll find everything you need to know from MM&M's April 2017 issue, including our DTC report, our deep dive into respiratory drugs, and more.
The top three most advertised brands in 2016 were Gilead Sciences' Harvoni, Eli Lilly's Trulicity, and J&J's Invokana.
Dennis Urbaniak has also been named chief digital officer at Havas Lynx.
Biologics prompt asthma marketers to catch their collective breath as innovation has resulted in a rise of payer blockades and sky-high prices
An investigative agent in the Novartis asthma pipeline could give biologics a run for their money.
While still the top-selling respiratory drug, GSK's Advair is facing growing competition from BI's Spiriva and Roche's Xolair.
Organizations are focusing on better ways to verify HCPs' digital identities.
"Find exactly what your audience wants, find exactly where they spend their time, and deliver."
Pharma spent more than $4 billion on TV ads last year. Empowered patient communities weren't impressed. Has DTC on TV reached its moment of reckoning?
Drugmakers again spent more on DTC advertising in 2016 than the year before.
Mary Skoyles finds that DTC ads are getting better. "There's a lot of interesting work being done," she says. "There are more chances being taken."
Pharma marketers are producing plenty of exceptional creative work in the DTC realm. There are also plenty that prompt quick checks to make sure that ...
We had SERMO, a social network for physicians, ask about 1,700 physicians what they have to say about the impact of DTC on patient care ...
In short, the Trump team, I predict, will seek to tweak FDA.
The presumption is Dr. A saw ad B, clicked on it, went to the site and within C time, prescribed product D.
Healthcare is one industry that hangs in this delicate balance, in large part due to the fact that it necessitates a blend of science and ...
Here are six creative campaigns that use creativity to connect with the audience.
At Work With
A bout with Lyme disease led Yee to found a company that helps patients measure and track their breathing patterns.
Apologies to Paul Simon, but there must be 50 ways to leave your employer.
- In Merck video, woman says a cure is the greatest invention
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, April 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, April 20, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, April 21, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, April 19, 2017
- How pharma marketers are using behavioral science
- Veeva and QuintilesIMS tussle over customer reference data
- Genentech urges broader adoption of value-based payment models
- Some brands thought to shift online ad dollars, creating uncertainty for WebMD
- Study: Medical-marijuana laws lower prescription drug usage