August 2014 Issue of MMM
We cemented our credibility during the most difficult period for publishing
Click the above link to access the complete Digital Edition of the August 2014 issue of MM&M, with all text, charts and pictures.
Innovation is still valued in the orphan-drug space, but the reimbursement bar is rising. NPS Pharma's Eric Pauwels, who's launched five ultra-rare disease products, explains ...
A major information explosion is just the tip of the iceberg in the paradigm shift that is taking place between pharma, marketers and the patients ...
When assessing the value of breakthrough drugs, Health Economics & Outcomes Research can help generate the economic profile of a new therapy. Mohan Bala and ...
Immunotherapy is an emerging powerhouse in cancer treatment. Early gains being made in multiple tumor types provide a glimpse of the effectiveness of several agents ...
Pharma is moving toward a broader treatment paradigm based on providing additional services for patients. Boris Kushkuley describes what the Pill+ model looks like, and ...
More than 100 esteemed industry leaders and thinkers spent several hours discussing, reviewing and scoring around 700 entries to the MM&M Awards. Here are the ...
Stuart Raetzman, CEO, Galderma Labs
FDA's current re-examination of its off-label promotion policies in light of the First Amendment is a delicate balancing act between its rock-solid traditional enforcement posture ...
Pharma cites "payer pressure" as one of its biggest marketing challenges yet struggles to make the "value" case for products. How can it translate market-access ...
Linzess has been enhanced and reworked to reach self-identified sufferers with its own brand relief story
What happens when it's the FDA—not a medical marketer—that is doing the overstating?
Don't waste another minute or dollar on your brand standards manual. It's painfully irrelevant
Dan Chichester, chief creative officer, LLNS
When you have a successful brand, you tamper with it at your peril
Skill Sets (advertising section)
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Leadership Exchange: Engaging the Millennial Doctor
- Klick opens NY office with slew of agency 'rock stars'
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind 'Free Killer Tan' wants parents to practice sun safety
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, June 28, 2016
- Digitas Health LifeBrands' Susan Manber on telling a healthy story
- Valeant LGBTQ campaign seeks to avoid stereotypes
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, June 27, 2016
- Dudnyk's Angelina Sciolla on refreshing the oncology narrative