August 2014 Issue of MMM
We cemented our credibility during the most difficult period for publishing
Click the above link to access the complete Digital Edition of the August 2014 issue of MM&M, with all text, charts and pictures.
Innovation is still valued in the orphan-drug space, but the reimbursement bar is rising. NPS Pharma's Eric Pauwels, who's launched five ultra-rare disease products, explains ...
A major information explosion is just the tip of the iceberg in the paradigm shift that is taking place between pharma, marketers and the patients ...
When assessing the value of breakthrough drugs, Health Economics & Outcomes Research can help generate the economic profile of a new therapy. Mohan Bala and ...
Immunotherapy is an emerging powerhouse in cancer treatment. Early gains being made in multiple tumor types provide a glimpse of the effectiveness of several agents ...
Pharma is moving toward a broader treatment paradigm based on providing additional services for patients. Boris Kushkuley describes what the Pill+ model looks like, and ...
More than 100 esteemed industry leaders and thinkers spent several hours discussing, reviewing and scoring around 700 entries to the MM&M Awards. Here are the ...
Stuart Raetzman, CEO, Galderma Labs
FDA's current re-examination of its off-label promotion policies in light of the First Amendment is a delicate balancing act between its rock-solid traditional enforcement posture ...
Pharma cites "payer pressure" as one of its biggest marketing challenges yet struggles to make the "value" case for products. How can it translate market-access ...
Linzess has been enhanced and reworked to reach self-identified sufferers with its own brand relief story
What happens when it's the FDA—not a medical marketer—that is doing the overstating?
Don't waste another minute or dollar on your brand standards manual. It's painfully irrelevant
Dan Chichester, chief creative officer, LLNS
When you have a successful brand, you tamper with it at your peril
Skill Sets (advertising section)
- The 2017 pipeline report: What to know about next year's launches
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, November 28, 2016
- Lilly's branded app for Trulicity looks to address adherence
- Lawmakers cut CME exemption from 21st Century Cures Act
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, November 29, 2016
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Prescription drug spending rises 9% in 2015, to $324 billion
- As users move to mobile, Google says they made 200 million queries for info about cancer drugs
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, December 2, 2016
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, December 1, 2016