February 2009 Issue of MMM
Regardless of their political persuasion, most people would have to agree that President Obama's Inauguration speech was penned with precision and delivered with no less ...
The road to success in the MM&M Awards starts here with the launch of the 2009 program. And it promises to be bigger, better, fairer ...
Pharma direct marketing campaigns continue to shift focus away from the brand message and toward the user experience. Anthony Vecchione looks at the examples of ...
The Medical Advertising Hall of Fame will induct Ron Pantello, Harry Sweeney and David Wood at a special celebration dinner.
After hitting a rough patch for several years, established cardiac stent manufacturers are bracing for some intense competition as new players and devices enter the ...
In his first year of med school, Tim Anderson, MD, VP, global pharmaceuticals analyst at Sanford C. Bernstein & Co., realized that medicine wasn't as ...
Merck recently announced it is forming a new division, Merck BioVentures MBV, to make copycat versions of biotech drugs.
At this point I don't know yet what caused John Travolta's son Jett to die, as the autopsy results won't be back for a few ...
Drug company reps can distribute--but not discuss--reprints of journal articles on off-label uses for drugs, according to an FDA guidance posted last month.
As the silo approach to media placement nears extinction, how has the ongoing surge of integrated marketing affected the tactics you employ?
One definition of being crazy is to continue to do the same thing but to expect a different result.
Visitors to the HealthCentral network of websites were more likely to request prescription drugs from their physicians than were visitors to competing sites, such as ...
Physician-generated video platform VideoMD.com has accumulated 2,500 videos, and will launch advertising on the site in the coming months.
CNN's sacking some of its most experienced science journalists and producers could not come at a worse time.
WeissComm has announced the acquisition of ODA, a San Francisco-based creative shop focused on healthcare brands.
Porter Novelli has hired Anthony Viceroy as president of global business operations and chief financial officer. Viceroy will report to Gary Stockman, the agency's CEO.
Global marketing research giant GfK has announced the consolidation of its US operations into a single entity: GfK Healthcare.
TNS Healthcare has announced two new appointments.
I remember the pleasure I took in watching my children learn to climb stairs.
- Guidemark Health merges with three companies to form new agency
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 17, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 18, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy
- J&J exec calls California pricing measure 'misguided'
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Will Investors Reward Drugmakers That Limit Price Increases?
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, October 21, 2016
- Why Excedrin embraced the headache of a contentious election season