February 2012 Issue of MMM
Interactive Guide 2012
Marketing now means digital, digital means mobile and search is no longer the starting point for online promotion. Matthew Arnold charts the trends
It's amazing what you can do with mobile these days. So isn't it time you did something amazing with mobile? James Chase charts the data ...
While the FDA's recent draft guidance is hardly a social media roadmap, it does offer some useful pointers. Peter Pitts and John Kamp read between ...
Applying game dynamics to non-game environments creates opportunities to engage people and exert behavioral changes with unprecedented success. James Chase reports
Performance-based e-marketing may rival mass-media reach for less money, Marc Iskowitz finds
Is pharma up to speed yet in digital? And where do the opportunities lie for 2012? Five digital gurus offer their thoughts on the road ...
With 39% of online US adults and more than 80% of physicians visiting brand.coms*, the browser remains the workhorse of digital pharma efforts. Tanya Lewis ...
A showcase of select interactive marketing and media companies, comprising a concise profile of each, with details of their services and offerings, areas of expertise ...
- Day 1 at JP Morgan: Pricing is top of mind for pharma CEOs
- When it comes to PCSK9s, payers resisted — and sales flopped
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, January 12, 2017
- Day 2 at JP Morgan: Change is coming, but which drugmakers will stay on top?
- Infographic: Can pharma give doctors what they want?