February 2008 Issue of MMM
Once merely part of the pharmaceutical brand experiment, marketers are now recognizing the power of utilizing e-marketing in reaching their increasingly trustworthy consumer and physician ...
Stephen McGuire looks at the evolution of search from a peripheral pharma tactic into a unique way to reach consumers
Online marketing offers unique tracking potential, which industry is discovering as brands invest more dollars in the web
Social media offers enormous potential for reaching patients, as well as deep regulatory pitfalls. Matthew Arnold examines how pharma can utilize this online opportunity
E-detailing has been slow to gain traction, but with some big players on board and broadband coming online, its time may be now
Doctors and other healthcare professionals are clicking their way to credit, making online CME a success story. Marc Iskowitz shows why the medium is poised ...
The entertainment and engagement potential of gaming platforms make them powerful educational and training tools for healthcare marketers as James Chase discovers
Current spending on interactive is picking up but is clearly not yet in line with the potential of the medium. When will it come into ...
Silver Medal Winner for "Health Website of the Year" at the 2007 MM&M Awards, About.com Health is among the top health Web sites with more ...
Cadient Group is an interactive marketing network focused on the healthcare industry.
Compass Healthcare Communications is a leading independent, full service online and relationship marketing agency exclusively supporting brands in the healthcare industry.
Concentric Pharma Advertising, an independent healthcare advertising and marketing agency, helps clients meet diverse business objectives through innovative thinking, elegant creative strategies, results-oriented tactics, and ...
GHG Digital has put a stake in the ground.
Group DCA is a privately owned interactive agency that was founded in 1999 by pharmaceutical industry veterans Rob Likoff and Jack Davis in response to ...
HealthEd Interactive, a division of HealthEd, specializes in interactive patient education.
Kane & Finkel Healthcare Communications is a full-service healthcare marketing and communications agency with expertise in the pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostic, medical device, and consumer healthcare ...
MPR's mission is to develop integrated, multiplatform marketing communications programs for our pharmaceutical clients.
The New York Times Company, a leading media company, includes The New York Times, the International Herald Tribune, The Boston Globe, 15 other daily newspapers, ...
Physicians Interactive®, a division of Allscripts, is the leading provider of strategic relationship management solutions.
Qi, part of the CommonHealth integrated network of companies, is a full-service, digital healthcare and technology agency that provides research-driven insights, strategic planning and tactical ...
- Lilly's branded app for Trulicity looks to address adherence
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, November 30, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 5, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, December 1, 2016
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- GSK and Propeller Health's smart inhaler aims to improve adherence in clinical trials
- BI and Lilly face a new challenge: how to market a diabetes drug to cardiologists
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, December 6, 2016
- Rock Health's Bill Evans on finding a career with meaning
- Matt Brown leaves Guidemark Health after merger falls through