February 2009 Issue of MMM
Interactive Guide 2009
Pharmas are finally catching up to doctors and consumers online — and just in time for Web 3.0, Matthew Arnold finds
In the crowded field of online health, these networks or websites attracted more unique visitors than the rest, according to comScore data from December.
Crunching ROI has evolved beyond simply counting clicks, but there's no easy formula.
Effective search engine marketing campaigns don't just locate consumers anymore. Ben Comer looks at how SEM motivates individuals and gets results
A new detailing paradigm is evolving whereby drug firms are getting info to docs any way they want to receive it.
Without clear guidelines for social media, pharma marketers are left sitting on their hands. Ben Comer examines the challenges and innovations needed to move ahead
Some say we'll be using our mobile devices as our primary access point as early as 2012. So what are the opportunities for pharma?
Ad spend is becoming more targeted, but is pharma putting its resources in newer channels or sticking with traditional outlets? Five key players look at ...
At Beacon Interactive, it's all about you, your brand and your success. Our promise to our clients and customers (whether patient, payer or professional) can ...
G2 is a top five global marketing services network with capabilities in digital communications, direct marketing, data analytics, shopper marketing, design and promotional marketing.
ghg is the integrated, multi-channel, global communications partner recognized for innovation and forward thinking in the field of enhanced health communications. Because we speak the ...
HealthEd Interactive, a division of HealthEd, specializes in interactive patient education. Along with traditional agency resources, HealthEd Interactive offers the unique insights of health educators ...
IOMEDIA is a digital agency focused on the bigger picture--strategy, concept, and the execution of extraordinary digital visuals and brand-centric media experiences.
MPR's mission is to provide healthcare professionals with concise, up-to-date drug information used at the point of care to aid in making prescribing decisions. MPR ...
Qi, part of CommonHealth, is a full-service, interactive and technology agency focusing exclusively on the pharmaceutical industry. Qi provides research-driven insights, strategic planning and tactical ...
Topin and Associates is a full-service, independent healthcare communications agency. We're in the business of developing strategic, integrated communications programs that meet our clients' primary ...
- BI and Lilly face a new challenge: how to market a diabetes drug to cardiologists
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 5, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, December 1, 2016
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement