February 2009 Issue of MMM
Interactive Guide 2009
Pharmas are finally catching up to doctors and consumers online — and just in time for Web 3.0, Matthew Arnold finds
In the crowded field of online health, these networks or websites attracted more unique visitors than the rest, according to comScore data from December.
Crunching ROI has evolved beyond simply counting clicks, but there's no easy formula.
Effective search engine marketing campaigns don't just locate consumers anymore. Ben Comer looks at how SEM motivates individuals and gets results
A new detailing paradigm is evolving whereby drug firms are getting info to docs any way they want to receive it.
Without clear guidelines for social media, pharma marketers are left sitting on their hands. Ben Comer examines the challenges and innovations needed to move ahead
Some say we'll be using our mobile devices as our primary access point as early as 2012. So what are the opportunities for pharma?
Ad spend is becoming more targeted, but is pharma putting its resources in newer channels or sticking with traditional outlets? Five key players look at ...
At Beacon Interactive, it's all about you, your brand and your success. Our promise to our clients and customers (whether patient, payer or professional) can ...
G2 is a top five global marketing services network with capabilities in digital communications, direct marketing, data analytics, shopper marketing, design and promotional marketing.
ghg is the integrated, multi-channel, global communications partner recognized for innovation and forward thinking in the field of enhanced health communications. Because we speak the ...
HealthEd Interactive, a division of HealthEd, specializes in interactive patient education. Along with traditional agency resources, HealthEd Interactive offers the unique insights of health educators ...
IOMEDIA is a digital agency focused on the bigger picture--strategy, concept, and the execution of extraordinary digital visuals and brand-centric media experiences.
MPR's mission is to provide healthcare professionals with concise, up-to-date drug information used at the point of care to aid in making prescribing decisions. MPR ...
Qi, part of CommonHealth, is a full-service, interactive and technology agency focusing exclusively on the pharmaceutical industry. Qi provides research-driven insights, strategic planning and tactical ...
Topin and Associates is a full-service, independent healthcare communications agency. We're in the business of developing strategic, integrated communications programs that meet our clients' primary ...
- Shire taps Jennifer Aniston for awareness campaign as it enters the eye care market
- The co-pay card debate simmers, as payers push back
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, August 26, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, August 29, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, August 25, 2016
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Leadership Exchange: Engaging the Millennial Doctor
- Klick opens NY office with slew of agency 'rock stars'
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Mylan's branded ad spending on the EpiPen rose 357% — to $43 million in 2015 — over five years
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, August 31, 2016
- Data, Technology, and Medicine: How They Intersect
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, August 30, 2016
- Infographic: How physicians share online info with patients and other docs