June 2013 Issue of MMM
MOBILE GUIDE 2013
Mobile Guide 2013
Mobile is not a technology or a device or a channel or a strategy. Mobile is the way people behave (and that includes docs). If ...
Physicians are renowned iPad enthusiasts, so your sales presentations have a lot to live up to. Fortunately, the latest generation of sales management platforms can ...
What have been the big mobile trends of the past year? What will happen next? And can pharma keep pace? Five experts share their wisdom
Information from IMS Health, JUICE Pharma Worldwide, Klick Health, MPR, and The Oncologist
Click the above link to access the complete Digital Edition of the 2013 Mobile Guide, with all text, charts and pictures.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, April 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, April 21, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Drugmakers battle for slice of Humira's billions
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- How pharma marketers are using behavioral science
- Veeva and QuintilesIMS tussle over customer reference data
- Genentech urges broader adoption of value-based payment models
- Some brands thought to shift online ad dollars, creating uncertainty for WebMD
- Study: Medical-marijuana laws lower prescription drug usage
MM&M honors 40 upstarts and veteran innovation gurus.
For the first time MM&M honors a group of 10 agency execs.