June 2013 Issue of MMM
MOBILE GUIDE 2013
Mobile Guide 2013
Mobile is not a technology or a device or a channel or a strategy. Mobile is the way people behave (and that includes docs). If ...
Physicians are renowned iPad enthusiasts, so your sales presentations have a lot to live up to. Fortunately, the latest generation of sales management platforms can ...
What have been the big mobile trends of the past year? What will happen next? And can pharma keep pace? Five experts share their wisdom
Information from IMS Health, JUICE Pharma Worldwide, Klick Health, MPR, and The Oncologist
Click the above link to access the complete Digital Edition of the 2013 Mobile Guide, with all text, charts and pictures.
- McCann Health forms new global consultancy
- Alexion uses superheroes, social media to raise rare-disease awareness
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, September 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, September 21, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, September 19, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- When it comes to professional ads, print makes its comeback
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- The FDA approves Amgen's biosimilar version of Humira
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, September 23, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, September 22, 2016
- Drug Pricing Will Be a Key Issue, Whether Clinton or Trump Win the Election
- The Michael J. Fox Foundation uses Facebook to recruit Ashkenazi Jews for Parkinson's study