June 2013 Issue of MMM
MOBILE GUIDE 2013
Mobile Guide 2013
Mobile is not a technology or a device or a channel or a strategy. Mobile is the way people behave (and that includes docs). If ...
Physicians are renowned iPad enthusiasts, so your sales presentations have a lot to live up to. Fortunately, the latest generation of sales management platforms can ...
What have been the big mobile trends of the past year? What will happen next? And can pharma keep pace? Five experts share their wisdom
Information from IMS Health, JUICE Pharma Worldwide, Klick Health, MPR, and The Oncologist
Click the above link to access the complete Digital Edition of the 2013 Mobile Guide, with all text, charts and pictures.
Click here to learn about the Agency Issue.
- When it comes to professional ads, print makes its comeback
- Amgen takes issue with yet-to-be published multiple-myeloma drug report
- How Watson for Oncology is advancing cancer care
- Creative partners should push pharma clients to tell better stories
- Retaining talent: How pharma can compete with Google