March 2014 Issue of MMM
DIGITAL GUIDE 2014
Click the above link to access the complete Digital Edition of the 2014 MM&M Digital Guide, with all text, charts and pictures.
Digital Guide 2014
If you still crave the comfort of referring to mobile, social media and other digital components as "channels," then at least consider renaming them "human ...
At last the FDA has offered some semblance of guidance for digital promotional activities in the medical space. Was it worth the wait? And will ...
Digital health continued to find a home at the annual consumer electronics shindig in the desert, with fitness, wellness and medical exhibitors up 30%. AstraZeneca's ...
Five digital healthcare experts offer elevator insights on the state of digital pharma—the ups, the downs and how to get to the next level
Did you miss January's Top 40 Healthcare Transformers issue? Read how these inventors, strategists, entrepreneurs and wonks are challenging, disrupting and otherwise transforming the healthcare business. And join us April 30 to honor them at the Transforming Healthcare Dinner. Click here.
- Lawmakers propose allowing pharma companies to share some off-label information
- US pharma market value projected to be $550 billion in five years
- Everyday Health buys rare-disease agency Cambridge BioMarketing
- Biosimilar uptake will require companies to tell a trustworthy backstory
- Apple's ResearchKit: Five Guidelines for Pharma