March 2014 Issue of MMM
DIGITAL GUIDE 2014
Click the above link to access the complete Digital Edition of the 2014 MM&M Digital Guide, with all text, charts and pictures.
Digital Guide 2014
If you still crave the comfort of referring to mobile, social media and other digital components as "channels," then at least consider renaming them "human ...
At last the FDA has offered some semblance of guidance for digital promotional activities in the medical space. Was it worth the wait? And will ...
Digital health continued to find a home at the annual consumer electronics shindig in the desert, with fitness, wellness and medical exhibitors up 30%. AstraZeneca's ...
Five digital healthcare experts offer elevator insights on the state of digital pharma—the ups, the downs and how to get to the next level
- The 2017 pipeline report: What to know about next year's launches
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, November 28, 2016
- Lawmakers cut CME exemption from 21st Century Cures Act
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, November 29, 2016
- Lilly's branded app for Trulicity looks to address adherence
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Leadership Exchange: Engaging the Millennial Doctor
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Prescription drug spending rises 9% in 2015, to $324 billion
- As users move to mobile, Google says they made 200 million queries for info about cancer drugs
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, December 2, 2016
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, December 1, 2016