November 2009 Issue of MMM
Book of the Night 2009
Welcome to this showcase of winning entries to the MM&M Awards 2009. Once again, the quality of work is of the very highest order.
The MM&M Awards have continued to grow every year but the way in which the entries are judged hasn't changed. We assembled an impressive list ...
Did you miss January's Top 40 Healthcare Transformers issue? Read how these inventors, strategists, entrepreneurs and wonks are challenging, disrupting and otherwise transforming the healthcare business. And join us April 30 to honor them at the Transforming Healthcare Dinner. Click here.
- US pharma market value projected to be $550 billion in five years
- Lawmakers propose allowing pharma companies to share some off-label information
- Biosimilar uptake will require companies to tell a trustworthy backstory
- Everyday Health buys rare-disease agency Cambridge BioMarketing
- Apple's ResearchKit: Five Guidelines for Pharma