September 2014 Issue of MMM
September 2014 Issue
Companies are realizing that they need to be more attuned to their audience
Click the above link to access the complete Digital Edition of the September 2014 issue of MM&M, with all text, charts and pictures.
As its focus moves from manufacturing to service, pharma needs to partner with healthcare neophytes as well as established players. James Chase asks six experts ...
Welcome to patient education circa 2014: With patient expectations at an all-time high, pharma marketers are struggling to keep up in the quest to make ...
Print's numbers may be taking some small steps in the right direction, but data is what the industry really wants to sink its teeth into. ...
To see what's new in the women's health market, it might be necessary to take a look back. The return of the IUD is just ...
Andrew Thompson, CEO, Proteus Digital Health
Last week, the former FDA branch chief who originally approved LASIK machines asked FDA to reconsider its denial last month of his petition to ban ...
GSK's decision to cut Advair's price spurred some PBMs to put it back on formulary. Will drugmaker discounts diminish the need for loyalty programs? How ...
Noven's spots for Brisdelle send a positive brand message
Problems and changes have set ablaze criticism over the Sunshine Act's implementation
Agencies must generate emotional resonance with the target audience, not unlike Apple, Pepsi or Nike
What good is information, if it forgoes the emotion that moves people to take action? Enter visual storytelling—an emerging art form designed to conjure up ...
It may be time to adopt a model in which we help deliver healthcare
- BI and Lilly face a new challenge: how to market a diabetes drug to cardiologists
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Matt Brown leaves Guidemark Health after merger falls through
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 5, 2016
- GSK and Propeller Health's smart inhaler aims to improve adherence in clinical trials
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- There's no such thing as gay blood, says campaign from FCB Health