September 2012 Issue of MMM
Mobile Guide 2012
Mobile technology is rapidly evolving, but the past year saw few shifts in the mobile strategies of pharma—with a tablet-sized exception. James Chase reports
More than twice as many MDs have seen an iPad-carrying rep this year than in 2011. How pharma is dazzling docs with the iPad
Mobile continues to transform healthcare delivery. James Chase caught up with LifeScan's Joe Shields for a list of trends that will shape the future.
There's little doubt that mobile will continue its tear across healthcare. Can we keep up? And what's next? We ask five digital gurus
A showcase of select healthcare marketing and media companies that offer mobile capabilities
- Which drugmakers have the healthiest presence on social media?
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, September 26, 2016
- Uber partners with startup to take patients to the doctor
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, September 27, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, September 28, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- When it comes to professional ads, print makes its comeback
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Drugmakers set their sights on the next potential blockbuster disease: NASH
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, September 29, 2016
- BBDO picks up Neulasta; FCB gains Galderma and Sandoz work in the U.S.
- How to get more women in the C-suite, according to IPG, Unilever, and AOL
- Why Any Merger is the Last Resort of Lousy Marketers