Veeva Systems' James Browns explains how Sanofi Pasteur MSD utilized cloud technology to transform its global commercial strategy.
Given the value of its data and its relatively backward security measures, the healthcare industry has become a prime target for hackers. But industry experts say changes are afoot.
While it's made great strides, the healthcare industry is still behind in some technology and information safeguards.
CVS excludes 31 drugs including Viagra from its 2016 formulary; Sanofi partners with Evotec on stem-cell treatment development; primary-care physicians may hesitate to prescribe Truvada for PrEP
From evolving healthcare laws to social engagement, litigation crises to media relations, McKesson's PR chief is hands-on in efforts to enhance the brand's image.
Either we need to stop calling it digital marketing (because digital is baked into business) and just consider it marketing. If we feel like we can't, then digital might very well be a dead-end job.
The move toward digital will likely bring greater collaboration between CMOs and CIOs.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Drugmakers target severe asthma patients with biologics, but payers raise pricing issue
- Novartis aims to bring first oral asthma drug to market in two decades
- What five different pharma marketing careers look like
- Veeva and QuintilesIMS tussle over customer reference data
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online
- Some CME experts remain skeptical when it comes to social media