Most Recent Articles by James Chase
Following print's best year since 2011, it's time to rewrite those journal-advertising obituaries. Medical-surgical print journal spending in 2015 was up 8.4% to $372 million.
Here are the brands and companies that advertised the most on professional ads in 2015.
A pharma research forefather. An agency builder. A "guy you wanted in the room." These Medical Advertising Hall of Fame inductees are a professionally diverse and richly worthy trio.
Part of LinkedIn's appeal lies in the high level of engagement of its members and the potential for precise targeting of content and talent searches.
Sonny Vu, CEO, chairman, founder, Misfit
More Articles by James Chase
Most Recent Blog Posts
Click here to learn about the Agency Issue.
- When it comes to professional ads, print makes its comeback
- Amgen takes issue with yet-to-be published multiple-myeloma drug report
- How Watson for Oncology is advancing cancer care
- Creative partners should push pharma clients to tell better stories
- Retaining talent: How pharma can compete with Google