Most Recent Articles by James Chase
Baby boomers have taken to health tech with surprising ease, opening up a wealth of opportunities for marketers savvy enough to pursue them.
Although telehealth is still in its early stages, it's building momentum — with good reason.
Following print's best year since 2011, it's time to rewrite those journal-advertising obituaries. Medical-surgical print journal spending in 2015 was up 8.4% to $372 million.
Here are the brands and companies that advertised the most on professional ads in 2015.
A pharma research forefather. An agency builder. A "guy you wanted in the room." These Medical Advertising Hall of Fame inductees are a professionally diverse and richly worthy trio.
More Articles by James Chase
Most Recent Blog Posts
- MAHF honors Abbate and Lazur, Future Famers
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, February 23, 2017
- Almost one-third of programmatic ads violate IAB guidelines, study finds
- Why Pharma Refuses to See Value in 'Influence'
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, February 22, 2017