Most Recent Articles by James Chase
Baby boomers have taken to health tech with surprising ease, opening up a wealth of opportunities for marketers savvy enough to pursue them.
Although telehealth is still in its early stages, it's building momentum — with good reason.
Following print's best year since 2011, it's time to rewrite those journal-advertising obituaries. Medical-surgical print journal spending in 2015 was up 8.4% to $372 million.
Here are the brands and companies that advertised the most on professional ads in 2015.
A pharma research forefather. An agency builder. A "guy you wanted in the room." These Medical Advertising Hall of Fame inductees are a professionally diverse and richly worthy trio.
More Articles by James Chase
Most Recent Blog Posts
- Sunovion hires former BI exec as VP of marketing
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy