Most Recent Articles by James G. Dickinson
That change is coming about in the wake of a string of First Amendment-based losses for the FDA in federal courts around the country.
Would you expect that patient power exerted through social media might shake the job of a high-level FDA center director?
The FDA has to respect First Amendment limitations regulating scientific communication
Medtronic, as part of the settlement, will pay $602,000 to a whistleblower to settle charges it caused physicians to submit false claims to federal health programs.
President Barack Obama's recently unveiled Precision Medicine Initiative hopes to develop a new model of patient-driven research with the promise of accelerating biomedical discoveries and provide clinicians with new tools, knowledge, and therapies.
More Articles by James G. Dickinson
Click here to learn about the Agency Issue.
- When it comes to professional ads, print makes its comeback
- Amgen takes issue with yet-to-be published multiple-myeloma drug report
- Following positive outcomes data, a new diabetes class is on the rise
- How Watson for Oncology is advancing cancer care
- Creative partners should push pharma clients to tell better stories