More Business Briefs
- Business briefs: Pfizer, Novartis, Boehringer Ingelheim, Elsevier
- Business Briefs: inVentiv; Mylan; Royalty Pharma; Pfizer; Edelman
- Business briefs: Actavis, Bayer, Oramed, Elan
- Business briefs: Pfizer, BMS, CMS, Sanofi
- Business briefs: Bayer, FDA, Ranbaxy
Former KPR co-presidents, Marcia McLaughlin and Michael Metelenis have joined HealthStar Advertising as president and chief creative officer, HealthStar said in a statement issued today.
McLaughlin was a 24-year veteran of KPR, serving as director of client services for 10 years before more recently becoming KPR co-president.
Metelenis, a 25-year veteran of the industry, joined KPR as creative director in 1995 and for the past two years served as co-president along with McLaughlin.
KPR's chief executive, Denise Bottiglieri, was unable to be reached for comment on the departures.
HealthStar's group president of agency services Bob Muratore was also unavailable for comment. Muratore said in a statement, "Marcia and Michael are two very important additions to our communications offering. Our clients will reap the benefits of their diverse advertising and promotional backgrounds."