Most Recent Articles by Larry Dobrow
"Some people wake up in the middle of the night worrying about business," Kevin Sayer says. But when he wakes up he can't sleep because he's so excited!
DTC pharma advertising works—ask anyone. But over the years, its effectiveness has been blunted by FDA requirements that, marketers claim, befog rather than clarify. Larry Dobrow surveys the DTC landscape in the wake of the FDA's new—and some say revolutionary—guidance for communicating risk information in print ads
Below, a review of last year's 10 best DTC ads, excerpted from MM&M's April cover story, "DTC Report: DTC Unbound," which will be viewable online on Wednesday, March 25. Mary Skoyles reports
Nielsen data shows pharma spent $4.5 billion on DTC ads last year.
Here's three items you need to know from our latest managed markets/payer feature: Formulary Fireworks
More Articles by Larry Dobrow
Did you miss January's Top 40 Healthcare Transformers issue? Read how these inventors, strategists, entrepreneurs and wonks are challenging, disrupting and otherwise transforming the healthcare business. And join us April 30 to honor them at the Transforming Healthcare Dinner. Click here.
- Lawmakers propose allowing pharma companies to share some off-label information
- US pharma market value projected to be $550 billion in five years
- Everyday Health buys rare-disease agency Cambridge BioMarketing
- Biosimilar uptake will require companies to tell a trustworthy backstory
- Apple's ResearchKit: Five Guidelines for Pharma