Most Recent Articles by Larry Dobrow
Too often left undiscussed is that a powerful business case can be made for more frequent and focused mentorship.
With a lead role in IBM Watson's bold gambit to transform healthcare, Kathy McGroddy-Goetz ranks as one of the enterprise's most important individuals.
One side effect (pun super-deliberately intended) of prompting pharma creatives to come up with new go-to visuals is that, well, not every idea or execution is a keeper.
DTC is facing a new test from physicians and politicians. Here's why critics fear a deluge, and how they're pushing back.
Maybe it's time for pharma and healthcare marketers to put all the "patient-centric" talk on the shelf — not the actual paying-attention-to-patients part of it, but the trumpeting of it as the most noble of life-science virtues.
More Articles by Larry Dobrow
Click here to learn about the Agency Issue.
- When it comes to professional ads, print makes its comeback
- Amgen takes issue with yet-to-be published multiple-myeloma drug report
- How Watson for Oncology is advancing cancer care
- Creative partners should push pharma clients to tell better stories
- Retaining talent: How pharma can compete with Google