Most Recent Articles by Larry Dobrow
Specialty pharma ace Umer Raffat, a senior analyst at Evercore ISI, shares his 2016 postmortem and a few quick-hit predictions for 2017.
If Trump decides to go after pharma, politicians aren't likely to receive too many "How can you do this? Think about the children!" notes.
Did you know that Norman Rockwell was a medical illustrator for Merck?
The inside story on a campaign for the ages, as told by the individuals who worked on it.
Execs say that career prospects are better than ever. Yet data from MM&M's annual Career and Salary Survey reveals a decline in growth.
More Articles by Larry Dobrow
Most Recent Blog Posts
- BI and Lilly face a new challenge: how to market a diabetes drug to cardiologists
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Matt Brown leaves Guidemark Health after merger falls through
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 5, 2016
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Women in senior industry roles improve connections with patients, execs say