Most Recent Articles by Larry Dobrow
The 2009 documentary offers a wealth of detail. Which is why it makes no sense that Genentech doesn't want you to see the damn thing.
Each of the approaches is valid and more ambitious than a great majority of the campaigns that preceded them.
The founder of Pacific Communications shares the details of his career as he is inducted into the Medical Advertising Hall of Fame.
He played a leading role during Torre Lazur's glory era as "the launch agency." Now he is being inducted into the Medical Advertising Hall of Fame.
Nobody knows what the future holds for the Affordable Care Act under the Trump administration and an emboldened Republican Congress.
More Articles by Larry Dobrow
Most Recent Blog Posts
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, February 24, 2017
- MAHF honors Abbate and Lazur, Future Famers
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, February 23, 2017
- Almost one-third of programmatic ads violate IAB guidelines, study finds
- Why Pharma Refuses to See Value in 'Influence'