Most Recent Articles by Larry Dobrow
SXSW's health track finally got a seat at the big-kids table.
A high-profile cancer track commands attention, while wearables and IBM Watson Health come under fire.
The first days at SXSW Health went deep on entrepreneurship and the marketing thereof.
The results will be compiled in MM&M's 2017 Agency A-to-Z Directory, the industry's most comprehensive list of healthcare marketing and advertising agencies.
He describes his current charge as "transforming a more creative occupation into a science."
More Articles by Larry Dobrow
Most Recent Blog Posts
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 20, 2017
- Novartis aims to bring first oral asthma drug to market in two decades
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, March 21, 2017
- Drugmakers target severe asthma patients with biologics, but payers raise pricing issue
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Publicis Health formalizes new name, promotes 3 execs
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online