Most Recent Articles by Lauren Folino
After Facebook's decision on August 15 to enforce open walls on the site's pharma pages, companies had two options: close down their pages altogether, or let the public openly comment on their products.
ImpactRx, a firm that measures the impact of promotional materials on physician prescribing behavior, has launched TabletImpact, an analytical tool for pharma sales representatives.
Healthcare communications network KnowledgePoint360 has expanded its roster of health strategy tools to include "My Virtual How" (MyVHow), a management tool designed to benchmark best practices in the development of medical publications.
LEO Pharma, Inc., a wholly owned US subsidiary of the 100-year old Danish organization LEO Pharma A/S, has reported growth of 85% in the overall sales force associated with the company since it officially launched in January 2010.
Sanofi US has teamed up with crooner Barry Manilow in kicking off a national awareness campaign for atrial fibrillation (AFib) called "Get Back in Rhythm."
More Articles by Lauren Folino
Social engagement, patient dialogue among reasons pharmas kept Facebook pages after open wall policySep 29,2011
- BI and Lilly face a new challenge: how to market a diabetes drug to cardiologists
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Matt Brown leaves Guidemark Health after merger falls through
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 5, 2016
- GSK and Propeller Health's smart inhaler aims to improve adherence in clinical trials
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Women in senior industry roles improve connections with patients, execs say