Most Recent Articles by Lauren Folino
After Facebook's decision on August 15 to enforce open walls on the site's pharma pages, companies had two options: close down their pages altogether, or let the public openly comment on their products.
ImpactRx, a firm that measures the impact of promotional materials on physician prescribing behavior, has launched TabletImpact, an analytical tool for pharma sales representatives.
Healthcare communications network KnowledgePoint360 has expanded its roster of health strategy tools to include "My Virtual How" (MyVHow), a management tool designed to benchmark best practices in the development of medical publications.
LEO Pharma, Inc., a wholly owned US subsidiary of the 100-year old Danish organization LEO Pharma A/S, has reported growth of 85% in the overall sales force associated with the company since it officially launched in January 2010.
Sanofi US has teamed up with crooner Barry Manilow in kicking off a national awareness campaign for atrial fibrillation (AFib) called "Get Back in Rhythm."
More Articles by Lauren Folino
Social engagement, patient dialogue among reasons pharmas kept Facebook pages after open wall policySep 29,2011
- McCann Health forms new global consultancy
- Alexion uses superheroes, social media to raise rare-disease awareness
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, September 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, September 21, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, September 19, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- When it comes to professional ads, print makes its comeback
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- The FDA approves Amgen's biosimilar version of Humira
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, September 23, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, September 22, 2016
- Drug Pricing Will Be a Key Issue, Whether Clinton or Trump Win the Election
- The Michael J. Fox Foundation uses Facebook to recruit Ashkenazi Jews for Parkinson's study