Part of LinkedIn's appeal lies in the high level of engagement of its members and the potential for precise targeting of content and talent searches.
A powerful opportunity has emerged to publish content directly on LinkedIn in order to increase the visibility of a company's corporate narrative and services as part of an integrated marketing strategy that spans paid, owned and earned media.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Drugmakers target severe asthma patients with biologics, but payers raise pricing issue
- Novartis aims to bring first oral asthma drug to market in two decades
- What five different pharma marketing careers look like
- Veeva and QuintilesIMS tussle over customer reference data
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online
- Some CME experts remain skeptical when it comes to social media