Part of LinkedIn's appeal lies in the high level of engagement of its members and the potential for precise targeting of content and talent searches.
A powerful opportunity has emerged to publish content directly on LinkedIn in order to increase the visibility of a company's corporate narrative and services as part of an integrated marketing strategy that spans paid, owned and earned media.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 17, 2016
- Guidemark Health merges with three companies to form new agency
- Sermo and Everyday Health partner in advertising-research deal
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 13, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, October 14, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy
- Trump or Clinton? Either May Lead to Better Mental Healthcare
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Why Excedrin embraced the headache of a contentious election season
- StartUp Health reports more global deals, uptick in pharma investment in digital health
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 19, 2016