PBMs' use of "clawbacks" prompt lawsuits; Merck's experimental antiviral drug prevents infection; EMA recommends Novartis' lung-cancer combo drug
Each of the approaches is valid and more ambitious than a great majority of the campaigns that preceded them.
Thirty-percent of Keytruda's U.S. sales came from its lung-cancer indication.
Physicians are seeking beyond-the-pill services from drugmakers; Novartis debunks misconception that only smokers get lung cancer; pharma's access to docs declines
Approximately 10% to 15% of lung cancer patients have never smoked and have developed the disease due to genetic alterations.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 20, 2017
- Novartis aims to bring first oral asthma drug to market in two decades
- Drugmakers target severe asthma patients with biologics, but payers raise pricing issue
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, March 21, 2017
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Publicis Health formalizes new name, promotes 3 execs
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online