Most Recent Articles by Marc Siegel, MD
A new study about copper's role as a possible contributing factor in the development of Alzeheimer's Disease has come in just below the media radar, despite its obvious importance
E-cigarettes, battery-operated devices which provide nicotine vapor, are a promising tool to help people stop smoking
CD47 is one story that the media may have gotten right.
The media's hyperbolic reaction to an FDA warning on Zithromax manages to both unduly frighten patients and skirt the real problem—the overuse of antibiotics
The news from the CDC that this year's flu vaccine appears to be less than 60 percent effective at preventing severe flu symptoms, and only 9 percent with the elderly, has stirred the pot in the direction of denigrating what is still a useful vaccine.
More Articles by Marc Siegel, MD
- Top 25 rare disease brands, by sales
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, February 13, 2016
- Merck's DTC ad for Keytruda hints at more cancer brands turning to TV
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, February 15, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, February 16, 2017