WPP's acquisition of CMI, a significant player in the healthcare media-planning space, will likely bolster the services it provides to pharma clients.
Interpublic's dedicated group extended its brief beyond North America.
The agency plans to use health outcomes data to better inform pharmaceutical marketing strategies.
- BI and Lilly face a new challenge: how to market a diabetes drug to cardiologists
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 5, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, December 1, 2016
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement