WPP creates WPP Health & Wellness; Publicis Health formalizes new name; 10 ways healthcare companies are testing Instagram
Drugmakers are becoming much more cautious with their budgets, WebMD executives said.
The company acquired Everyday Health in December.
Merck and Aetna partner in value-based drug pricing; data scientists rising in the biopharma ranks; Japanese pharma leads digital health innovation
A recent CME course using Facebook Live generated 34,000 views and 600 comments.
How VR, nanotechnology, and 3D printing could improve the value of healthcare; 100 experimental therapies in late-stage clinical trials; Kite Pharma plans "controlled" launch of CAR-T therapy
Drugmakers can do a better job of organizing dosing information, safety information, and clinical data on their brand websites, a new survey found.
The partnership allows Sermo to expand the reach of its research initiatives and Everyday Health to scale its targeted advertising on the social platform.
Physicians are seeking beyond-the-pill services from drugmakers; Novartis debunks misconception that only smokers get lung cancer; pharma's access to docs declines
Shire hires Jennifer Aniston for a disease awareness campaign; critics argue that the direct-to-consumer ads for Opdivo are misleading, while Merck's Keytruda takes the lead in first-line cancer
The companies said they are also exploring opportunities to allow Cleveland Clinic experts to contribute to Verywell in the future.
Remedy Health, taking a cue from Humans of New York, offers snapshots of patients' stories.
Sandor Marik, previously of Business Insider and Condé Nast, will lead the publisher's marketing and audience development strategy.
Rick Berke, executive editor of Stat, talks about the title's strategy to make health, medicine and life sciences content compelling and deliver this news to a general audience.
Test your knowledge in this week's edition of the MM&M Weekly News Quiz
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 20, 2017
- Novartis aims to bring first oral asthma drug to market in two decades
- Drugmakers target severe asthma patients with biologics, but payers raise pricing issue
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, March 21, 2017
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Publicis Health formalizes new name, promotes 3 execs
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online