Mylan reports third-quarter loss; analysts say drug-pricing restrictions less likely under Trump; the FDA limits citizen petitions
Digital health technology for low-income consumers is growing and can be very effective when applied appropriately, a report finds.
Obama administration tells states they cannot restrict hep-C drugs; AstraZeneca says it will acquire ZS Pharma: Allergan CEO says drug discovery is too risky
Medicaid officials urged to expand access to hepatitis-C drugs; Perrigo is looking to make acquisitions; Sarepta's experimental therapy gets priority review
An analysis by Avalere Health says 10 breakthrough therapy drugs will account for billions in spending.
Novartis reported highest drug sales in 2014; state Medicaid programs spent $1.33 billion on hepatitis-C drugs; former FDA commissioner argues against shortening regulatory review times
- Why President Trump Won't Overhaul the FDA
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, February 27, 2017
- Guidemark Health's Sophy Regelous on why small budgets are increasing
- What uncertainty? 72% of health marketers say 2017 budgets are up
- Publicis Health formalizes new name, promotes 3 execs