Digital health technology for low-income consumers is growing and can be very effective when applied appropriately, a report finds.
Obama administration tells states they cannot restrict hep-C drugs; AstraZeneca says it will acquire ZS Pharma: Allergan CEO says drug discovery is too risky
Medicaid officials urged to expand access to hepatitis-C drugs; Perrigo is looking to make acquisitions; Sarepta's experimental therapy gets priority review
An analysis by Avalere Health says 10 breakthrough therapy drugs will account for billions in spending.
Novartis reported highest drug sales in 2014; state Medicaid programs spent $1.33 billion on hepatitis-C drugs; former FDA commissioner argues against shortening regulatory review times
- Sunovion hires former BI exec as VP of marketing
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy