Advanstar's Medical Economics title announced the hiring of new senior-level editors. The editorial team is now located in Cleveland, Ohio. The magazine was formerly headquartered in Woodcliff Lake, NJ.
New editorial staff at Medical Economics is as follows:
- Erich Burnett, editor in chief, who spent the last 12 years at Village Voice Media, where he was fourth-ranking editorial officer;
- Ken Krizner, managing editor, a 20-year veteran of the publishing industry;
- Bob Feigenbaum, articles editor, previously editor-in-chief at Physician's Management magazine;
- Brandon Glenn, senior editor, formerly a reporter at Crain's Chicago Business; and
- Morgan Lewis Jr., senior editor, previously a senior editor at Inside Business magazine.
The announcement follows a merging of several Advanstar titles—including Medical Economics—into the Healthcare Centralized Content Group last April. Drug Topics, Formulary, Managed Healthcare Executive and Geriatrics are also included in the group.
The Healthcare Centralized Content Group delivers customized content from the aforementioned titles through print, multimedia and e-media platforms.
The editorial team at Medical Economics will report to Tara Stultz, executive editorial director, Primary Care and Healthcare Centralized Content Group, according to a statement.