Ogilvy & Mather London developed the campaign, called Breathless Choir and set to Sting's "Every Breath You Take."
BIO report finds success rate in Phase-I is 10%; Dunsire departs Forum after failed trials; the FDA issues two warning letters
CeyHello, a newly launched social networking mobile app, tackles medication adherence by connecting patients, caregivers and family members.
While it's made great strides, the healthcare industry is still behind in some technology and information safeguards.
Part of the challenge for drugmakers, medical-device makers and healthcare providers is finding the right digital talent and advocating for cultural changes within their organizations.
Drug spending projected to grow at 6% clip through 2024, spurred in part by pricey new medications; FDA approves new obesity device; Sanofi diabetes combo drug is better at reducing blood glucose than Lantus.
The health insurer will offer Fit4D's diabetes coaching program to its members after testing the program during a pilot last year.
The government released new data showing how much pharma and device companies spent for research and marketing purposes last year.
The activity monitor dominates the fitness market, but competition in the overall health category is increasing.
Drugmakers engage early with insurers; patients push for implant to be pulled from the market; about one-third of new drugs qualify for special approval pathways
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Sunovion hires former BI exec as VP of marketing
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 18, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy