Ogilvy & Mather London developed the campaign, called Breathless Choir and set to Sting's "Every Breath You Take."
BIO report finds success rate in Phase-I is 10%; Dunsire departs Forum after failed trials; the FDA issues two warning letters
CeyHello, a newly launched social networking mobile app, tackles medication adherence by connecting patients, caregivers and family members.
While it's made great strides, the healthcare industry is still behind in some technology and information safeguards.
Part of the challenge for drugmakers, medical-device makers and healthcare providers is finding the right digital talent and advocating for cultural changes within their organizations.
Drug spending projected to grow at 6% clip through 2024, spurred in part by pricey new medications; FDA approves new obesity device; Sanofi diabetes combo drug is better at reducing blood glucose than Lantus.
The health insurer will offer Fit4D's diabetes coaching program to its members after testing the program during a pilot last year.
The government released new data showing how much pharma and device companies spent for research and marketing purposes last year.
The activity monitor dominates the fitness market, but competition in the overall health category is increasing.
Drugmakers engage early with insurers; patients push for implant to be pulled from the market; about one-third of new drugs qualify for special approval pathways
- The 2017 pipeline report: What to know about next year's launches
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, November 28, 2016
- Lilly's branded app for Trulicity looks to address adherence
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, November 29, 2016
- Lawmakers cut CME exemption from 21st Century Cures Act
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Prescription drug spending rises 9% in 2015, to $324 billion
- As users move to mobile, Google says they made 200 million queries for info about cancer drugs
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, December 2, 2016
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, December 1, 2016