The research found a reduction in utilization of medications used to treat depression, nausea, and psychosis when looking at data for Medicaid beneficiaries.
More older Americans are taking at least three psychiatric drugs; Marathon to pause launch of Emflaza; Aetna and Humana call off deal
The connection to Pristiq is not overt in the app's user interface, though Moodivator is featured on Pristiq's website.
Despite political rifts that have blocked progress on so many other fronts, Congress has managed to lay the groundwork for clear steps forward in mental health.
Opdivo fails in lung cancer trial; hedge fund sues Theranos; Takeda and Crescendo partner to develop humabody-based therapies
Therapy and low-dose drugs found to aid schizophrenia patients more than just antipsychotics; Clinton calls for investigations into drug price increases; Bayer issues RFP for AOR for consumer care brands
The FDA approves another generic version of Abilify; drug price increases driving profit growth; Spark plans to submit eye-drug to the FDA in 2016
- In Merck video, woman says a cure is the greatest invention
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, April 18, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, April 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, April 20, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, April 19, 2017