More older Americans are taking at least three psychiatric drugs; Marathon to pause launch of Emflaza; Aetna and Humana call off deal
The connection to Pristiq is not overt in the app's user interface, though Moodivator is featured on Pristiq's website.
Despite political rifts that have blocked progress on so many other fronts, Congress has managed to lay the groundwork for clear steps forward in mental health.
Opdivo fails in lung cancer trial; hedge fund sues Theranos; Takeda and Crescendo partner to develop humabody-based therapies
Therapy and low-dose drugs found to aid schizophrenia patients more than just antipsychotics; Clinton calls for investigations into drug price increases; Bayer issues RFP for AOR for consumer care brands
The FDA approves another generic version of Abilify; drug price increases driving profit growth; Spark plans to submit eye-drug to the FDA in 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 20, 2017
- Novartis aims to bring first oral asthma drug to market in two decades
- Drugmakers target severe asthma patients with biologics, but payers raise pricing issue
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, March 21, 2017
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online
- Some CME experts remain skeptical when it comes to social media