Despite political rifts that have blocked progress on so many other fronts, Congress has managed to lay the groundwork for clear steps forward in mental health.
Opdivo fails in lung cancer trial; hedge fund sues Theranos; Takeda and Crescendo partner to develop humabody-based therapies
Therapy and low-dose drugs found to aid schizophrenia patients more than just antipsychotics; Clinton calls for investigations into drug price increases; Bayer issues RFP for AOR for consumer care brands
The FDA approves another generic version of Abilify; drug price increases driving profit growth; Spark plans to submit eye-drug to the FDA in 2016
- Sunovion hires former BI exec as VP of marketing
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy