Merger & Acquisition
Drugmakers are becoming much more cautious with their budgets, WebMD executives said.
Pharma execs raise concerns about Trump's plans for the FDA; Merck ends study of experimental Alzheimer's drug; Amgen seeks new indication for Blincyto
Merck and Allergan reportedly vying to buy Biogen; drugmakers fight California measure capping drug prices; few seniors use the web to look for health info
Pfizer considers its options, post-Allergan deal; Allergan CEO says Treasury's rule-change was 'un-American;' IBM partners with Pfizer to study Parkinson's
WPP's acquisition of CMI, a significant player in the healthcare media-planning space, will likely bolster the services it provides to pharma clients.
Viscira, a digital marketing agency, works with GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, and Genentech, among other life-sciences companies.
DTC and OTC/wellness can borrow from mainstream consumer shops. Professional marketing may pose a tougher sell.
J&J should pursue tuck-in deals; Lilly offers online college course about drug development; Clinton and Sanders identify drugmakers as political enemies
- Top 25 rare disease brands, by sales
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, February 13, 2016
- Merck's DTC ad for Keytruda hints at more cancer brands turning to TV
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, February 15, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, February 16, 2017