Merger & Acquisition
Merck and Allergan reportedly vying to buy Biogen; drugmakers fight California measure capping drug prices; few seniors use the web to look for health info
Pfizer considers its options, post-Allergan deal; Allergan CEO says Treasury's rule-change was 'un-American;' IBM partners with Pfizer to study Parkinson's
WPP's acquisition of CMI, a significant player in the healthcare media-planning space, will likely bolster the services it provides to pharma clients.
Viscira, a digital marketing agency, works with GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, and Genentech, among other life-sciences companies.
DTC and OTC/wellness can borrow from mainstream consumer shops. Professional marketing may pose a tougher sell.
J&J should pursue tuck-in deals; Lilly offers online college course about drug development; Clinton and Sanders identify drugmakers as political enemies
- The 2017 pipeline report: What to know about next year's launches
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, November 28, 2016
- Lilly's branded app for Trulicity looks to address adherence
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, November 29, 2016
- Lawmakers cut CME exemption from 21st Century Cures Act
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Prescription drug spending rises 9% in 2015, to $324 billion
- As users move to mobile, Google says they made 200 million queries for info about cancer drugs
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, December 2, 2016
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, December 1, 2016