This and other changes in the market have created demand for new offerings, like mobile-friendly sites, video, and patient communities.
Apologies to Paul Simon, but there must be 50 ways to leave your employer.
Facebook and Instagram are the primary location for brands to engage with online tribes, while Raptr and PlayFire are a hit with boomers.
We are looking for young professionals who are determined to develop their careers in healthcare advertising and marketing.
Many young staffers agree one of the biggest challenges in their careers has been learning the delicate balance of when to speak up and when to listen.
MM&M conducted Q&As with Stephanie Robinson, senior account manager, The Bloc; Jessica Hill, account supervisor, Ogilvy CommonHealth; and Austin Bald, account executive, TBWA\WorldHealth.
Tech companies and Bernie Sanders have found the millennial audience easy to crack. Organizations in and around healthcare? Not so much.
In the United States, people over 50 are often stereotyped as complacent, set in their ways and extremely loyal to their preferred brands, but a new study released Tuesday by Ketchum found that the opposite is true.
Tapping a diverse group of new parents helped breastfeeding product company Medela connect with and provide support for millennial moms and their families.
In partnership with inVentiv Health, MM&M found a millennial doctor to ask about her frustrations with the existing pharma marketing model to her willingness to text patients.
While they may not be at the top of a long list of priorities, the sheer size (all 75.3 million of them!) of millennials makes them too important to overlook.
Healthcare communicators are confronting a rapidly changing market due to how consumers, providers, and platforms are changing.
Millennials at pharma agencies are driven and tech-savvy but also pay too much attention to promotion and the shape of their careers, say agency leaders.
Not only are men more receptive to pharmaceutical advertising than previously thought, they are also more active in researching medical conditions and treatments
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, April 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, April 21, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Drugmakers battle for slice of Humira's billions
- How pharma marketers are using behavioral science
- Veeva and QuintilesIMS tussle over customer reference data
- Genentech urges broader adoption of value-based payment models
- Some brands thought to shift online ad dollars, creating uncertainty for WebMD
- Study: Medical-marijuana laws lower prescription drug usage