Mobile Guide 2013
Click the above link to access the complete Digital Edition of the 2013 Mobile Guide, with all text, charts and pictures.
Mobile is not a technology or a device or a channel or a strategy. Mobile is the way people behave (and that includes docs). If you want to engage, you need to do it on their terms. By James Chase
Physicians are renowned iPad enthusiasts, so your sales presentations have a lot to live up to. Fortunately, the latest generation of sales management platforms can take your tablet to a new level. Joe Dysart looks at three offerings
What have been the big mobile trends of the past year? What will happen next? And can pharma keep pace? Five experts share their wisdom
Information from IMS Health, JUICE Pharma Worldwide, Klick Health, MPR, and The Oncologist
Did you miss January's Top 40 Healthcare Transformers issue? Read how these inventors, strategists, entrepreneurs and wonks are challenging, disrupting and otherwise transforming the healthcare business. And join us April 30 to honor them at the Transforming Healthcare Dinner. Click here.
- US pharma market value projected to be $550 billion in five years
- Lawmakers propose allowing pharma companies to share some off-label information
- Biosimilar uptake will require companies to tell a trustworthy backstory
- Everyday Health buys rare-disease agency Cambridge BioMarketing
- Apple's ResearchKit: Five Guidelines for Pharma