Address: 114 West 26th Street, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10001
New Business Contact: Tammy Chernin, RPh, VP MPR Drug Information and Product Development
Year Founded: 1985
Offices: Several, with domestic and international capabilities
Holding Company: Haymarket Media, UK
Sample Clients: All pharma
MPR has been providing healthcare professionals with concise drug information since its 1985 launch. We are experienced and accomplished in reaching all healthcare disciplines and in delivering content to them in the format they prefer—mobile, web-based, and print. We build longterm, trusting partnerships with our clients in the pharmaceutical industry to deliver programs that are appropriately targeted and focused. MPR, as a well-recognized and respected brand, offers effective distribution channels to over 500,000 clinicians.
Services and Offerings
MPR's responsive-design website and app include up-to-date drug monographs for over 4,200
Rx and OTC products, plus additional resources including daily drug news and alerts, a drug interaction checker, calculators, and more.
The eMPR.com website offers the complete suite of MPR's clinical tools and resources available on all devices with Internet access. MPR's website has over 260,000 monthly visits with 760,000 monthly page views.
The MPR App is compatible with iOS, Android, Windows7, Kindle Fire, and BlackBerry platforms and can be accessed anytime, anywhere, without Internet connectivity.
The MPR App has over 290,000 downloads and averages over 1.2 million monthly page views with 353,600 active app launches each month. Free download of the App is available through www.eMPR.com/download.
Key services include:
- Run of Site or App advertising targeted by profession or specialty
- Omniture metrics package provides real time stats
- Double-click integrated
- Contextual opportunities delivered at the point-of-care
—Section/Subsection/Monograph page sponsorship
—Enhanced monograph listing
—Therapeutic Subsection Takeover
- MPRxPress Alerts: Concise messages announcing product updates delivered to the user's Inbox and promoted through prestitial ads and push messaging notifications (App only)
Additional key features include:
- Drug interactions checker for nearly 7,000 agents
- Distributable product resources
- Medical calculators
- Daily news and safety alerts
- Patient education and assistance
- Smart Search index by therapeutic use, brand or generic name
- Manufacturer drug search
The eMPR.com website, MPR app and MPR family of products in print and online reach clinicians during their daily workflow in their desired medium with delivery of up-to-date, accurate drug information, news, clinical tools, and content to assist with making informed prescribing decisions.