Tapping a diverse group of new parents helped breastfeeding product company Medela connect with and provide support for millennial moms and their families.
The Ways In campaign was UnitedHealthcare's first consumer advertising effort.
The multichannel effort — UnitedHealthcare's inaugural consumer brand advertising campaign — launched in March 2015 with the TV commercial Our Song.
Patients and doctors are looking for orchestrated customer engagement and expect omnichannel excellence. Are healthcare marketers ready?
Omnichannel as company commitment is nothing new to technical marketing in pharma. Marketers now need a broader omnichannel funnel continuously open to deeper customer engagement.
Here are points of view from five sector pros on harmonizing healthcare campaigns in today's complex marketing world.
Ghg's financial stake in the company highlights the growing interest among pharma marketers to engage physicians through EHR platforms.
- Veeva and QuintilesIMS tussle over customer reference data
- What five different pharma marketing careers look like
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 27, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, March 28, 2017
- Patients are taking on DTC ads. How will drugmakers respond?
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online
- Some CME experts remain skeptical when it comes to social media
- Cannes Lions announces pharma, health and wellness juries
- McCann Health's June Laffey on why change is good in health
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, March 30, 2016
- Drummy passes the torch at Heartbeat, moves to chairman role
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, March 29, 2017