Tapping a diverse group of new parents helped breastfeeding product company Medela connect with and provide support for millennial moms and their families.
The Ways In campaign was UnitedHealthcare's first consumer advertising effort.
The multichannel effort — UnitedHealthcare's inaugural consumer brand advertising campaign — launched in March 2015 with the TV commercial Our Song.
Patients and doctors are looking for orchestrated customer engagement and expect omnichannel excellence. Are healthcare marketers ready?
Omnichannel as company commitment is nothing new to technical marketing in pharma. Marketers now need a broader omnichannel funnel continuously open to deeper customer engagement.
Here are points of view from five sector pros on harmonizing healthcare campaigns in today's complex marketing world.
Ghg's financial stake in the company highlights the growing interest among pharma marketers to engage physicians through EHR platforms.
- Sunovion hires former BI exec as VP of marketing
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy